As we come to the end of the year, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our parent community for their willingness to work in partnership with the College to support our young men. We would like to wish our community a holy and Happy Christmas as week look forward to 2018.
The final day of school will be Thursday 7th November. This is a compulsory school day and all students are expected to attend.
To assist your young men to finish the year in an organised manner, the College’s expectations are outlines below:
- Students should progressively empty out their locker throughout the course of next week. Due to the building program, many lockers will be removed over the summer. Lockers must be emptied else the contents may be discarded.
- The College’s expectations regarding uniform and grooming continue to be upheld
- Attendance is required at all activities and rolls will be taken
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a civil and cooperative manner throughout the final days of Year 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
- The canteen will not be open on Tuesday 5 December or Thursday 7 December.
- Buses will be provided as per the regular schedule.
Thursday 7 December – Final Day of Years 8 - 12
Students wear summer school uniform
8:45am – 10:00am Special Morning Pastoral Period – Presence
- Shared Pastoral breakfast and clean up
- Students must retain their locks for 2018
- Students not returning for 2018 must fill out an Exit form and return it to the Leadership Office
- Any locks left on lockers will be removed by maintenance staff
10:15am – 11:30am Final Mass and Celebration Assembly
11:45am – 12:00pm Pastoral Roll Call in Pastoral Groups
12.00pm Student Dismissal
“Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people.”