As our community comes together again for another exciting year at the College, we must introduce to those of you that don't know him yet, Deputy Principal Nicholas Moloney. Nicholas has been a part of the Marcellin family for 25 years, over a third of the time that the doors have been open since the beginning in 1950.
Throughout his time
at Marcellin, Nicholas has been an exemplary leader and loved member of the
community, regarded highly for his work ethic and dedication to faith, learning
and life. Some of the positions of leadership that Nicholas has held include:
- Year Level Coordinator (8&9)
- House leader for 7 years
- Learning Leader (Maths) for 5 years
- AP (Ops) for 5 years
- AP (Staff and Strategy) for 1 year
Major tasks undertaken during his time include being a part of:
- Review and implementation of current House system
- Restructuring of College timetable/structures on various occasions
- Helped in creating current SIP
- Been a Sphere leader of previous SIP’s
- (been apart of) Restructure of current Leadership group
- Development of SWP to where it is today
- Review of College calendar with improved transparency
- The implementation of MyMC as our LMS
- Strategic Implementation of Polaris
Nicholas is dedicated to the holistic development of the young men in our care and has been a major part of the building and innovation of the Polaris program. We are honoured to have Nicholas serving the College as the Deputy Principal in 2020 and to celebrate him, we have found one of the first photos taken of Nicholas from our archives.
1996 Year 10 Remar Teacher. Nick’s aka was ‘Bones’ Molone!