Help and Guides
Software and Systems
Table of contents
1.1. Students and Staff
2.1. MyMarcellin (moodle)
Software is installed on all laptops for individual use while the user is a staff member or a student.
- Operating system - Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Outlook 2016
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- Access 2016
- Publisher 2016
- Powerpoint 2016
- Onenote 2016
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Adobe Photoshop(r) CS5 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator(r) CS5
- Adobe InDesign(r) CS5.5
- Adobe Dreamweaver(r) CS5.5
- Adobe Flash(r) Professional CS5.5
- Adobe Flash Catalyst(r) CS5.5
- Adobe Fireworks(r) CS5
- Adobe Acrobat(r) X Pro
- Web browsers
- VLC Media Player
- As above plus
- Synergetic Windows Client
Core Systems 
MyMarcellins major functions are:
- Provide communication between staff, students, and our current community
- Provide staff with spaces to deliver curriculum and assessment
- Provides a means for parent participation in online areas, such as Sport
- In the future it will provide a means for further parent participation in online learning areas, and other areas such as Outdoor Education and Music
Synergetic is the core information system at the college.
Access to Synergetic is provided to staff, students, and parents.
Miscrosoft Exchange is the College email system. Outlook is the client installed on all college computers that enables user access to Exchange. Marcellin also provides a online version of Outlook.
Cyberhound is the gateway for users inside the college to access the internet.
ClickView provides thousands of quality educational videos designed for Primary and Secondary schools.
Teachers can embed educational videos into MyMarcellin, students can watch these programs at their own pace using any computer or mobile device.
Marcellin ClickView contains all the videos available from the ClickView library, and custom made Marcellin videos. It is available for all staff and students.