General College information for parents, students and staff.
- The safekeeping of property brought to the College is the responsibility of the student. To protect their property, it is recommended that students:
- Label all personal clothing, equipment and materials
- Refrain from bringing to the College personal property such a cameras, iPods, walkmans, MP3 players, other electronic recording devices, designer label clothing or bags, etc (Refer to Section G).
- Secure all belongings in their lockers.
- Ensure that lockers are kept locked and opened only when leaving or collecting an item from the locker.
- Not leave articles unattended in classrooms, the library, foyers, corridors, etc.
- Not bring large sums of money to the College. All money brought to the College by a student must be kept on the student’s person or, if necessary, left in the relevant House Coordinators office for safe custody.
- Under no circumstances is a student permitted to go to another students’ locker or to use or move another students’ property.
- Students are to show every reasonable care for College property. Students need to ensure that all College property is to be used only for the purpose for which it is made available. Any damage to College property must be reported at once to a member of staff.
- Any student who willfully steals or damages property will be held responsible for its replacement and face disciplinary action.