General College information for parents, students and staff.
AGSV Sporting Competitions
Code of Behaviour 
The Heads of the Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV) welcome the many opportunities available to their students to take part in inter-school competitive sport. It is their aim to make the games enjoyable in terms of athletic achievement and friendly rivalry.
Coaches and players should aim at maintaining a high standard of sportsmanship and ethics in all competitive games sponsored by the AGSV. A good spirit is to be actively fostered between teams and between schools before, during, and after a game.
The Heads offer the Code for the acceptance of everyone associated with the Schools in the belief that the game and the good fellowship that can flow from inter-school fixtures, are more important than the result.
They are convinced that observance of this Code by players and spectators is desirable and essential in the better interests of both the players and the schools.
All AGSV competitions are to be considerate of the Victorian Code of Conduct for Community Sport guidelines.
More specifically, coaches, players and spectators are strongly encouraged to ensure:
- all decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment for all
- inclusion of every person regardless of their age, gender or sexual orientation, race, culture or religion
- harmful and/or abusive behaviour is strongly discouraged
- protection from sexual harassment, vilification or intimidation
- opportunities for people of all abilities to participate in sport and develop to their potential
- respect and support is shown towards umpires and officials by players, coaches and spectators alike
- that coaches, spectators, parents and others watching the game do not impede or compromise the proper standard or process of play
- the spirit and practice of ‘good sportsmanship’ is upheld at all times
- personal conduct is maintained to the highest standard
- players and coaches abide by health, welfare and safety standards as recognised by national sporting bodies
- the Rules and Regulations of AGSV competition are understood and upheld at all times
For the General Regulations, Regulations for AGSV Boys Competitions and AGSV/APS Girls Competitions, visit www.agsvsport.com.au and select Regulations within the menu.